Asian chicken tenders are so easy to make buy 2 packages and use the leftovers for lunch
asian chicken tenders
- 1/4 cup tightly packed cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic
- one 2-inch chunk fresh ginger peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 small onion roughly chopped
- kosher salt
- 1 package chicken tenders
- 1/2 cup prepared sweet chili sauce or ponzu sauce
combine the cilantro, oil, sriracha, sugar, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, onions and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a mini food processor or blender and process until smooth.
Put the chicken tenders in a Ziploc bag and pour the marinade over
cover and marinate in the refrigerator 1 to 2 hours.
preheat a grill or grill pan over medium-high heat.
remove the chicken from the bag and discard the marinade.
cook the chicken, turning once, until well charred and cooked through, 4 to 6 minutes per side.
serve with your favorite dipping sauce