fish Provencal is a sheet pan dinner that comes together quickly and you only have one pan to clean. the potatoes and beans are roasted together and then the fish gets added for the last 10-12 minutes. use this time to clean-up and set the table,
fish provencal with potatoes and string beansPrint
- 1 lb yukon gold potatoes thinly sliced or baby potatoes, sliced in half
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 8 ounces green beans trimmed
- 2 small tomatoes diced
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olives roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 6- ounce fish fillets 1 to 1 1/2 inch thick
- chopped fresh parsley for topping
- put a rimmed baking sheet in the upper third of the oven and preheat to 475 degrees f.
- combine the potatoes, 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning in a large bowl; season generously with salt and pepper.
- in a separate bowl, combine the beans, 1 tablespoon olive oil and the remaining 1/2 teaspoon herbs de provence; season generously with salt and pepper.
- remove the hot baking sheet from the oven; add the potatoes in a single layer on one side of the pan and the beans on the other side.
- roast until the potatoes are browned and the beans are tender, about 20 minutes.
- meanwhile, combine the tomatoes, olives, remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, the lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt and a pinch of pepper in a small bowl; set aside.
- season the fish all over with salt.
- remove the baking sheet from the oven.
- separately stir the potatoes and beans with a spatula and push to the sides of the pan, leaving a space in the middle.
- place the fish in the middle of the pan and top with the tomato mixture.
- roast until the fish is opaque, 10 to 12 minutes.
- sprinkle the potatoes with parsley.