loose meat sandwichesPrint
- 1 lb chopped meat
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 4 slices american cheese
- 1 onion finely diced
- 4 potato buns toasted
- preheat griddle over medium-high heat and grease with olive oil.
- form the meat into 4 balls.
- add the onion to the griddle and cook for 1 minute.
- place meat on the griddle and smash over the onions using a large spatula.
- allow to brown on one side, about 3 minutes.
- flip, add a slice of american cheese and allow to melt.
- chop the meat up and toss together, smashing down lightly again, using the large spatula, and remove to a potato bun.
- top with desired toppings.