apple cider glaze:
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
greek seasoning blend and pork:
- vegetable oil for oiling and drizzling
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 1 tablespoon beef bouillon powder or 2 bouillon cubes, crushed
- large pinch salt
- large pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 4 pork chops 1/2 inch thick
for the apple cider glaze:
- combine the brown sugar, vinegar and 1/2 cup water in a small saucepan over medium-high heat.
- bring to a boil, stirring until the sugar is dissolved.
- remove from the heat and reserve.
for the greek seasoning blend and pork:
- preheat a grill or oil a grill pan and place over medium heat
- put the oregano, garlic powder, thyme, dill, beef bouillon powder, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
- drizzle some oil over the pork and sprinkle the seasoning blend on all sides of the meat.
- let the pork sit while the grill preheats, 10 minutes
- add the pork steaks to the grill pan or grill until cooked to medium, 7 to 10 minutes.
- brush the apple cider glaze over the pork in the last couple minutes of cooking.